To resolve this error when activating a trial or download, please check the following:
1. Verify if you have the correct serial number:
If you have purchased your product as a download from www.corel.com, you can find your serial number in the confirmation email or at https://www.corel.com/corel/login.jsp. Sign in and select “Registered Products” OR go to “Review Your Order Status & History" at the bottom of the page. Select your order number. You will find your download link(s) and serial number(s) on the receipt.
Please check that the serial number matches the software you are installing. You can check the serial number itself for which software it will work with by looking at the first 2 characters on the serial number.
2. Use all capital letters as some of our serial numbers require case sensitive data entry.
3. If you are copying and pasting your serial number, please make sure that you are not including an additional space at the beginning or end of your serial number.
4. Manually type the serial number.
5. If you are successful, you will get a confirmation asking if you would like to Save or Print your activation information. Choose your desired option.
6. If you get an error “No asset found for trial download”, please follow the instruction from this link.
*If you are still not able to activate your product or need to activate your product offline, please contact Corel Customer Support. In order for us to generate an activation code for you, please provide us the Serial Number, Installation Code and ID number. To get this, on the activation window, please click on “Already Purchase?” and then “Other Activation Options” or for some products its “Phone Corel”.